|Starts||21 Nov 2023 (Tue)||Ends||5 Dec 2023 (Tue)|
|We are now on Telegram|
25% off on all Parallels Desktop products at www.parallels.com
Black Friday Cyber Monday biggest deal of this year
Power up your Mac to run Windows on a virtual desktop, plus get access to more than 200,000 of its apps to work, develop, study, test, and play. Authorized by Microsoft.
Parallels Desktop 19 features
- Optimized for macOS Sonoma 14
- Touch ID-enabled for Windows sign-in
- OpenGL 4.1 Support in Windows
- Designed to run CentOS 9 Stream on a Mac with Apple silicon
- Designed to run Intel-based software in Arm-based Linux
- Vast improvements for macOS virtual machine on Mac computers with Apple silicon
This version of Parallels offers much-anticipated support for the Packer tool; easily spin up a macOS virtual machine and automate CI/CD workflows.
And on macOS Sonoma, running macOS in a virtual machine on a Mac computer with Apple silicon is so much better:
- No need to shut down the virtual machine every time due to added support for VM suspend and resume.
- Dynamic resolution adjustment when changing the virtual screen size.
- The keyboard layout is now synced with Mac hardware and supports more keyboard shortcuts.
- Use familiar multitouch gestures with Trackpad in the virtual machine.
- Enroll Windows 11 on Mac with Apple silicon in Microsoft Intune.
25% off for Parallels Desktop products! No promo code is needed, simply shop online at www.parallels.com. Discount applied at checkout. Works for upgrades too
Parallels Desktop® for Mac
A fast, easy and powerful application for running Windows on your Intel or Mac—all without rebooting. Includes 40+ one-touch tools to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows.
Parallels Desktop® for Mac Pro Edition
Designed for the developer, tester, or power user who needs the very best performance for running non-Mac apps on Mac.
Parallels Desktop® for Mac Business Edition
Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition is built on the world’s best desktop virtualization solution, but also incorporates centralized administration capabilities to keep IT in control of virtual machines.
For more info, visit www.parallels.com.