The G.C.E “O/L” Level Exam Results has been released on 3 April 2014.
Here are some ways to get the exam results
To get the results, follow the instructions below
Option 1: Try it on the form below (Extracted from Website)
After you click Submit, a new window should open. WAIT for it to load.
Option 2: Direct Query From Website
1. Visit www.doenets.lk/exam
2. Enter your index number in the right column at the box above
Option 3 For Dialog Customers (Rs 2 + tax)
You can SMS for your results! Only For Dialog customers. Rs 2 + tax
- Compose a SMS
- Type EXAMS <SPACE> INDEX NUMBER
- Send to 7777
Good luck! If you still having trouble, post your index number in the comments and I will try to check for you.
Related Posts via Categories
- Namecheap: CloudLinux cPanel shared web hosting from US$0.99/mth limited offer till 26 July 2021
July Transfer Week sale...
- Parallels is having its annual birthday sale – Save 25% off Parallels Desktop software till 1 July 2021
For a limited time, get 25% off Parallels software...
- Steam 2021 Summer Sale is now on with discounts on tens of thousands of titles till 8 July 2021
Save on tens of thousands of titles...
- HostGator Super Sale offers up to 70% OFF shared hosting packages till 10 June 2021
Get up to 70% off web hosting plans at HostGator...
- Epic Games is giving away Among Us PC game for free till 3 June 2021
Join your crewmates in a multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal!...