|Starts||11 Nov 2014 (Tue)||Ends||14 Nov 2014 (Fri)|
Pack now and Getaway with Qatar Airways www.qatarairways.com/lk Global Sale Week from 3 – 14 November 2014
Enjoy special fares from Qatar Airways with their global sales promotion. From now until 14th November 2014, book your ticket and save on Economy and Business Class fares to more than 130 destinations worldwide
Travel period is valid from 6th November 2014 to 15th June 2015. Why not pack now and getaway?
Seats are limited, book now.
|Colombo||Madrid||LKR 273400||LKR 92300|
|Colombo||London||LKR 281800||LKR 88700|
|Colombo||New York||LKR 290600||LKR 96800|
|Colombo||Paris||LKR 204000||LKR 75800|
|Colombo||Philadelphia||LKR 386900||LKR 130200|
|Colombo||Milan||LKR 259400||LKR 77000|
|Colombo||Nairobi||LKR 116500||LKR 70700|
|Colombo||Rome||LKR 204800||LKR 69400|
|Colombo||Zurich||LKR 198000||LKR 84400|
|Colombo||Frankfurt||LKR 224200||LKR 85000|
- Sales period: 3rd November-14th November 2014
- Travel period: 6th November 2014 – 15th June 2015. All travel must be completed by 15th June 2015.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed):
-17th-23rd December 2014 and 2nd-11th January 2015
-26th March – 2nd April 2015 and 6th-13th April 2015
-Additional blackout applies to travel originating from Australia on 5th -16th December2014 (outbound) and 12th-25th January 2015 (inbound)
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated and selected oneworld flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
-All flights to Jeddah and Madinah
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O and Q for Economy, I and A for Business and First Class travel.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Minimum stay: 3 days for First, Business and Economy (Q). 5 days for Economy (O).
- Maximum stay: 3 months for First, Business and Economy (Q). 1 month for Economy (O).
- Tickets must be purchased at least 3 days prior to departure
- On selected routes, weekend surcharge may apply:
-From Middle East^: Thursdays and Fridays (Outbound), Saturdays (Inbound)
-From rest of the world: Fridays and Saturdays
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil and Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a penalty of USD 300 and KRW 300,000 respectively, and for travel originating from Iran where cancellations are refundable at a penalty of USD 50.
- Changes are allowed at a penalty of USD 250 (USD 100 for intra-Middle East flights^, flights between Middle East and Indian Subcontinent^, and short-haul direct flights not via Doha) on top of any fare differences, except for travel originating from Iran and Korea where the change penalties are USD 50 and KRW 100,000 respectively, on top of any fare differences.
- In case of no-show, the ticket is non-refundable and non-changeable, except for travel originating from Iran and Korea where the refund or change penalties are USD 100 and KRW 300,000 respectively.
- Upgrades to a higher class/cabin using miles or Qcredits are not permitted.
- Stopover is not permitted.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- A different set of terms and conditions applies for travel originating from Australia and Qatar. Please check their respective country sites for more information.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Middle East flights with travel originating from Iran will follow Iran fare rules.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 14 Nov 2014
For more information on Qatar Airways, visit www.qatarairways.com/lk.